There are unique fishing destinations in the world – wild locations where getting there is half the adventure and one can experience life-changing angling experiences.
At Untamed Angling we dream about these waters, and pursue the most remote and difficult-to-operate angling destinations in the world, undeterred by the distances, difficulties, obstacles, and the naysayers. We are wholly driven by legends, myths, and the spirit of adventure.
It’s the unknown that drives us each and every day in creating and developing the most exotic, remote and spectacular angling odysseys that have ever been made available to the fly fishing industry.
It’s the soul of our being: venturing deep into nature.
- Fly Fishing in the Amazon – Explosive Attack from a Giant Peacock Bass
- Marcelo Perez Discusses Tsimane on the Fishing Stories Podcast
- Wading on the Rio Marié — Fly Fishing for Giant Peacock Bass
- New Kendjam Film from Catch Magazine Now Available Online
- Fly Fishing at Tsimane and Adventure Angling — Marcelo Perez Interviewed on the WAYPOINTS Podcast